The global Automotive Seat Sliders market was valued at US$ 2240.5 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 2449.7 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2026.
As the most important part of the seat assembly, seat slide Rail has high technical content and patent protection. It is not only an important functional part, but also one of automobile safety parts. The seat slide track and the manual lock device can realize the manual adjustment of the seat in the horizontal position, and the button and the driving motor can realize the automatic adjustment of the seat in the horizontal position. In seat safety performance indicators, the seat slide rail need to bear more than 24 kn static tension, and to ensure the slide under positive pressure and side pull in all directions to force equilibrium, when the force does not produce function failure, it is to the design of slide rail cross-section shape and slippery course materials (tensile strength reached more than 600 mpa) itself puts forward very high requirements, another technical difficulties lies in the slide rail manufacturing technology, it requires production enterprises have very high large precision mold and press. China’s research and application in this field lags behind the advanced level.
From the perspective of product type and technology, Automotive Seat Sliders can be divided into manual slide track, electric slide track, manual long slide track and electric long slide track. At present, manual slide tracks dominate the entire market, with a market share of 76% in 2019. With the development trend of intelligent, scientific and comfortable car seats, electric slide tracks and long slide tracks will have a growing market share.
At present, the major manufacturers in the global market include Adient, Brose, Faurecia, Toyota Boshoku, Imasen Electric Industrial, AVIC, Lonsheng, Shanghai Yenpu, Huayang, Hyundai Transys, LMC, Minth Group, etc. In 2019, the top 10 major manufacturers accounted for over 88% of the sales volume.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-automotive-seat-sliders-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Automotive Seat Sliders market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Automotive Seat Sliders market report are Adient, Brose, Faurecia, Toyota Boshoku, Imasen Electric Industrial, AVIC, Longsheng, Shanghai Yanpu, HuaYang WanLian, Hyundai Transys, Lile AutoPar Minth Group and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1605533
Table of Content:
1 Automotive Seat Sliders Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Automotive Seat Sliders Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Automotive Seat Sliders Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1605533
For more details contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.