The global Ball Bearing market was valued at US$ 33720 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 38020 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2021-2026.
A ball bearing is a type of rolling-element bearing that uses balls to maintain the separation between the bearing races.
The purpose of a ball bearing is to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. It achieves this by using at least two races to contain the balls and transmit the loads through the balls. In most applications, one race is stationary and the other is attached to the rotating assembly (e.g., a hub or shaft). As one of the bearing races rotates it causes the balls to rotate as well. Because the balls are rolling they have a much lower coefficient of friction than if two flat surfaces were sliding against each other.
Ball bearings tend to have lower load capacity for their size than other kinds of rolling-element bearings due to the smaller contact area between the balls and races. However, they can tolerate some misalignment of the inner and outer races.
For the major players of Ball Bearings, SKF maintained its first place in the ranking in 2019, followed by Schaeffler, NSK, NTN and JTEKT. The Top 5 players accounted for 52.34% of the Global Ball Bearings revenue market share in 2019.
The sales market for Ball Bearings can be divided into five geographic regions. Asia-Pacific occupied the largest revenue market share with 47.61% in 2019 and was followed by Europe and North America.
On the basis of the product type, Deep Groove Ball Bearings Type segment is projected to account for the largest production volume market share during the forecast period; this segment was estimated to account for 42.89% share in 2019 in terms of volume.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-ball-bearing-market-research-report-2021
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Ball Bearing market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Ball Bearing market report are SKF, Schaeffler, NSK, NTN, JTEKT, C&U GROUP, MinebeaMitsumi, Timken, Rexnord, NACHI, LYC, NBC Bearings, ZWZ, HARBIN Bearing, ZYS(Luoyang Bearing), Wanxiang Qianchao, RBC Bearin Xiangyang Automobile Bearing (ZXY) and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/173938
Table of Content:
1 Ball Bearing Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Ball Bearing Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Ball Bearing Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
Purchase this premium report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/173938
For sample please ping us at email@example.com
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.