The global Intravitreal Injectable market was valued at US$ 13720 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 21960 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2021-2027.
Intravitreal Injectable are shot of medicine into the eye. It was first used to administer drugs to treat endophthalmitis and cytomegalovirus retinitis. Recently, it is used to treat age-related macular degeneration and many other retinal diseases as well.
Global Intravitreal Injectable key players include Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Eylea), Allergan, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Kanghong Pharmaceutical, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 70%.
North Amercia is the largest market, with a share over 50%, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific, both have a share over 40 percent.In terms of drug, Anti-VEGF is the largest segment, with a share over 85%. And in terms of disease, the largest application is Macular Edema, followed by Macular Degeneration, Retinal Vein Occlusion, etc.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-intravitreal-injectable-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Intravitreal Injectable market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Intravitreal Injectable market report are Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (Eylea), Allergan, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, Genentech, Kanghong Pharmaceutic and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Table of Content:
1 Intravitreal Injectable Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Intravitreal Injectable Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Sales & Revenue Market Share, Average Price, Manufacturing Sites, Area Served, Product Type, Competitive Situation and Trends
3 Intravitreal Injectable Retrospective Market Scenario by Region
– Global Market Scenario in Sales & Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
– North America (United States, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
4 Global Intravitreal Injectable Historic Market Analysis by Type
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021), Global Price by Type (2016-2021)
5 Global Intravitreal Injectable Historic Market Analysis by Application
– Global Sales & Revenue Market Share by Application (2016-2021), Global Kits Price by Application (2016-2021)
6 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Business Overview, Kits Sales, Revenue, Gross Margin (2016-2021), Product Portfolio
7 Intravitreal Injectable Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials, Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
8 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
9 Intravitreal Injectable Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
10 Global Market Forecast
– Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Type (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Application (2022-2027), Global Forecasted Sales & Revenue by Region (2022-2027)
11 Research Finding and Conclusion
12 Methodology and Data Source
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.