The global Laser Phosphor Display Technology market was valued at US$ 1661.1 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 9865.8 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 31.3% during 2021-2026.
Laser phosphor is a lamp less projection illumination technology that is using blue laser diodes as the primary light source. The laser phosphor technology is powered by a combination of laser diodes, mirrors and a phosphor screen. These diodes direct a laser signal to the mirrors and these lasers are then projected onto the phosphor screen, stimulating the required RGB imaging sequence. It works basically like a laser printer, in which image is being refreshed at a much higher rate. Laser phosphor display is similar to cathode ray tube technology but it activates phosphors using lasers instead of electron gun. It is because of this the laser phosphor displays are never burdened with screen burn-in as compared with traditional display technologies.
The growth in demand of laser phosphor display technology in video wall segment is mainly due to enhanced quality of image, decrease seam appearance, and promote sustainable practices. Laser phosphor technology displays help in providing displays of any shape, size and resolution allowing for innovative dynamic environments. Because the phosphor pixels have no electrical connections, so they do not experience mechanical or electrical failure.
Based on the product type, the laser Phosphor Display Technology is primarily split into the Monitor Laser Phosphor Display Technology, the Projector Laser Phosphor Display Technology and Others. The second kind is the main production type, accounting 98.71% of the sales volume market in 2019.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is the biggest part of the consumption market with 52.27% of the market sales share, followed by North America and Europe.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-laser-phosphor-display-technology-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Laser Phosphor Display Technology market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Laser Phosphor Display Technology market report are Sony Corporation, Appotronics, Panasonic, Barco, Hitachi, Optoma, ViewSon Prysm and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Table of Content:
1 Laser Phosphor Display Technology Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Laser Phosphor Display Technology Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Laser Phosphor Display Technology Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.