The global Sponge Cloths market was valued at US$ 106.9 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 145.1 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2021-2026.
Sponge cloths are made of a biodegradable and durable mixture of cellulose, cotton, and mirabilite — a mineral salt that is washed out during the manufacturing process. The resulting cloth is extremely absorbent and so, so strong. It can absorb 20 times its weight in liquid, but easily wrings nearly bone dry, minimizing bacteria and mildew growth. and it’s machine-washable up to 300 times — which means that a single sponge cloth can replace up to 15 rolls of paper towels.
At present, Europe and North America dominate the global sponge cloth market. Global leading companies include Kalle, 3M, Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions, Spontex Industrial, Corazzi Fibre, Ramon Hygiene Products, etc.
The main sales areas of Sponge Cloths are in Europe and the North America, which together account for over 70% of the global revenue market share in 2019.
In terms of application, the household cleaning application market accounted for the world’s largest market share, accounting for about 76% of global sales volume market share in 2019.
The Sponge Cloths market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Sponge Cloths market report are Kalle, 3M, Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions, Spontex Industrial, Corazzi Fib Ramon Hygiene Products and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-sponge-cloths-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
Table of Content:
1 Sponge Cloths Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Sponge Cloths Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Sponge Cloths Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.