The global UV Photoinitiators market was valued at US$ 829.1 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 802.8 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% during 2021-2026.
Photoinitiator, known as a photosensitizer or the photocuring agent, it is a type of compound which is capable of absorbing energy of certain wavelengths in the ultraviolet region (250 ~ 420nm) or in the visible region (400 ~ 800nm) to generate free radicals, cations, giving rise to a crosslinking and polymerization of the monomer. Photoinitiator is a key component of light-curing materials, which plays a decisive role to the light curing speed.
IgM resins, Tianjin jiuri new materials, tronly, Hubei gurun, DBC, Zhejiang Yangfan new materials, Jingangtai chemical and Arkema are the main suppliers of UV Photoinitiators. In 2019, IgM resins accounted for the largest proportion of the market share, about 23%, followed by Tianjin jiangri new materials, accounting for about 21% of the market share.
In terms of product regions, the global UV Photoinitiators market will be dominated by China in 2019, accounting for about 80% of the total market share. Europe is the second largest regional market, accounting for about 15% of the total market share.
The UV Photoinitiators market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in UV Photoinitiators market report are IGM Resins, Tianjin Jiuri New Materials, Tronly, Hubei Gurun, DBC, Zhejiang Yangfan New Materials, Jinkangtai Chemical, Arkema, NewSun, Eutec, Polynais Kurogane Kasei and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-uv-photoinitiators-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
Table of Content:
1 UV Photoinitiators Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global UV Photoinitiators Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 UV Photoinitiators Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.