As a positive result of 16 days of intense diplomacy at the top level, India on Wednesday finally brought the US and Russia on one ground on the complicated issue of Afghanistan. US intelligence agency CIA chief William Burns and Russian Security Council chief Nikolai Patrushev have been brought together in a new Indian effort to meet the challenge of cracking down on the Taliban, securing their commitment to counter terrorism and restoring the rule of law in Kabul. Delhi was called. This has caused panic in China and Pakistan, as both continue to be aides of the Taliban.
It is being seen as India’s master stroke in international diplomacy. However, the visit of the CIA chief to India was kept under a veil of secrecy. No official sources were ready to confirm or deny his visit, but his presence could not be hidden from the movement of National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval in the Ministry of External Affairs and the Prime Minister’s Office in South Block and the sounds of security sirens. .
Russian Foreign Ministry sources said Patrushev’s visit to India was a “followup” of a phone conversation between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin on August 24. Patrushev met Prime Minister and NSA Ajit Doval on Wednesday. On the other hand, sources in the Ministry of External Affairs said that External Affairs Minister S. The roadmap for the high profile CIA team’s visit to India was prepared by talks between Jaishankar and US Secretary of State Blinken.
American agenda: India should help in ground intelligence,
according to sources in Bhaskar, who is building a consultation bridge with Russia, America wants to get out of the situation which has arisen due to the withdrawal of its forces. The American hold on many groups of Taliban and Russia wants to take advantage of that. America wants-
- India continued to play the role of a ‘consultation bridge’ for connectivity with Russia.
- In Afghanistan, India has gathered widespread sympathy among the general public and it should be used as ground intelligence.
- The Afghan leadership has to be preserved for the future state structure in Afghanistan. America wants India to give political asylum to many rising leaders
Russia’s Agenda: Keeping the Taliban out of the track of terrorism at all
costs, taking forward the agreement reached between Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin on these issues Focused-
- The Taliban remained on the anti-terror track in Afghanistan.
- Migration is to be controlled and for this it is most important that the rule of law is restored in Afghanistan.
- Deactivate the drug trafficking network whose base has become Afghanistan.
How will this goal be achieved?
- There should be coordination between the special services i.e. intelligence and military network.
- There should be talks for a dialogue between the jirgs of Afghanistan, which is hosted in a third country.
- Prepare the parameters of the future governance system in Kabul.
- End violence, social and racial conflict.
- Any international recognition should be agreed upon by making the Taliban lay down arms, protect human rights and give up terrorism.
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.