Hepatitis A vaccine is a vaccine which is against the hepatitis A virus. The Hepatitis A vaccine is available for long-term prevention of HAV infection, Minimum age for HAV vaccination is 1 year.
Two types of HAV vaccines are currently available internationally:
- Formaldehyde-inactivated vaccines: Inactivated HAV vaccines are used in most countries. Monovalent inactivated HAV vaccines are available in paediatric dose (0.5 ml) for children aged 1 year to 15 years, and in adult dose (1 ml).
- Live attenuated vaccines (based on H2 or LA-1 HAV strains): These vaccines are manufactured and used mainly in China and sporadically in the private sector in India.
Global Hepatitis A Vaccine key players include GSK, Merck, Sanofi, etc. Global top three manufacturers hold a share over 85%.
Europe is the largest market, with a share over 30%, followed by North America and China, both have a share about 45 percent.
In terms of product, Inactivated Vaccine is the largest segment, with a share about 70%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Government Institution, followed by Private Sector, etc.
The global Hepatitis A Vaccine market was valued at US$ 770 million in 2020 and is expected to reach US$ 896 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.1% during 2021-2027.
This report focuses on Hepatitis A Vaccine volume and value at the global level, regional level and company level. From a global perspective, this report represents overall Hepatitis A Vaccine market size by analysing historical data and future prospect. Regionally, this report focuses on several key regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa.
Request for a free sample or purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-hepatitis-a-vaccine-market-outlook
The research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. by Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Segment by Type
- Inactivated Vaccine
- Live Attenuated Vaccine
Segment by Application
- Government Institution
- Private Sector
- Zhejiang Pukang
- Changchun Institute of Biological
- KM Biologics
Production by Region
- North America
Consumption by Region
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, China Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE)
Mr. Shirish Gupta
The Market Reports | Industry and Market Reports at its Best
Call: +1-631-407-1315 / +91-750-729-1479