The global Railway Brake Pads market was valued at US$ 1452 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 1662.1 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2021-2026.
Railway brake pads are an integral part of the disc braking system. When the brake pedal is pressed, the brake pads press against the running disc in order to stop its motion and brake the vehicle. The brake pads are essentially made of a material that possesses high co-efficient of friction. Increase in demand for efficient braking during high speeds has led to the expansion of brake pad market.
Regional perspective, Europe and China play important roles in production of railway brake pads. In 2019, they produced 65% of the global total production totally. Key players include Knorr-Bremse, Wabtec Corporation, Tianyishangjia New Material, Akebono Brake Industry, Bremskerl, Tribo, Puran Railway Braking, CRRC Qishuyan Institute, Escorts Group, Flertex, Frimatrail Frenoplast, Railway Star Fortune High-Tech, Masu Brakes, Huatie Tongda, Youcaitec Material; the revenue of top five manufacturers accounts about 85% of the total revenue in 2019.
As of 2019, composite brake pads segment dominates the market contributing more than 70% of the total consumption, while powder metallurgy brake pads seeding fast as a result of most adoption in high speed railway. railway brake pads are major applied in freight wagons, passenger wagons, high speed rail, locomotive, subway/light rail, in 2019, demand for a freight wagons occupied the largest market, with 50% market share.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-railway-brake-pads-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The Railway Brake Pads market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in Railway Brake Pads market report are Knorr-Bremse, Wabtec Corporation, Tianyishangjia New Material, Akebono Brake Industry, Bremskerl, Tribo, Puran Railway Braking, CRRC Qishuyan Institute, Escorts Group, Flertex, Frimatrail Frenoplast, Railway Star Fortune High-Tech, Masu Brakes, Huatie Tong Youcaitec Material and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Inquire for more details or sample report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1605526
Table of Content:
1 Railway Brake Pads Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global Railway Brake Pads Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 Railway Brake Pads Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
For more details please contact us at email@example.com
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.