The global High Flux Magnetics Powder Core market was valued at US$ 105.3 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 118.9 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 2.3% during 2021-2026.
Magnetics High Flux cores are distributed air gap cores made from a 50% Nickel and 50% Iron alloy powder for the highest available biasing capability of any powder core material. It is a powder alloy material with the highest magnetic Flux among all magnetic materials, also known as High Flux magnetic powder core. The relative permeability is about (14~160), and the saturation flux density is about 1.5T. Ferro-nickel magnetic powder core has excellent DC bias capability, high saturation magnetic flux density and low core loss and high energy storage characteristics. High Flux magnetic cores have many advantages in applications with High power, High DC bias and High AC. The saturated flux density of high-flux alloy is twice that of MPP alloy and more than three times that of ferrite. High Flux magnetic powder cores provide higher DC bias current and AC Flux density. Compared with iron powder core, HighFlux magnetic powder core has lower loss and higher DC bias capability. The magnetic loss of High Flux magnetic powder cores is lower than that of XFlux(ferro-silicon alloy) magnetic powder cores with equal bias capacity. In general, inductors using High Flux magnetic cores are much smaller in size than inductors using MPP, iron cores and ferrites.
From the perspective of product market application, new energy, automobile and consumer electronics are the main application fields of High Flux Magnetics Powder Core, among which the consumption of new energy vehicles in 2019 accounts for 35%, which is the largest consumption field.
At present, the world’s major manufacturers include MAGNETICS, Chang Sung Corporation, Micrometals, Inc. , Dongbu Electronic Matrrials and KDM. In 2019, the share of major manufacturers exceeded 70%. It is expected that the industry competition will become more fierce in the next few years, especially in the Chinese market.
Find more details about this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/global-high-flux-magnetics-powder-core-market-research-report
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in report)
The High Flux Magnetics Powder Core market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in High Flux Magnetics Powder Core market report are Chang Sung Corporation, MAGNETICS, Micrometals, Inc., Samwha Capacitor Group, KDM, Dongbu Electronic Matrria DMEGC and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021) & Recent Developments/Updates.
Table of Content:
1 High Flux Magnetics Powder Core Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global High Flux Magnetics Powder Core Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 High Flux Magnetics Powder Core Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source
For more details please contact us at email@example.com
The Great Writer and The Passionate Poet As Well, He Graduated from University Of Florida in Journalism and Brad have around 12 years of experience in news and media section.